Devon’s Hidden Gems
If you’re thinking of visiting Devon this Summer, we’ve handpicked 10 of Devon’s “hidden gems” that need to be on your list to visit!
3. Explore the full size replica of one of the most iconic ships from age of exploration – The Golden Hind
4. Step into the Stone Age at Kents Cavern prehistoric caves
5. Enjoy panoramic sea views at family-run Breakwater Bistro
6. If you’re feeling brave, why not visit the Elizabethan haunted Castle at Berry Pomeroy
7. Visit Paignton Harbour and see its’ understated beauty and authenticity of this historic fishing haven
8. Tuck into delicious, locally sourced fresh fish at Beamers Restaurant
9. Follow the trail and solve cryptic clues in the hills of Dartmoor by letterboxing
10. If you’re visiting in June, be sure to pop along to Brixham Trawler Race on the quayside
So whether you’re looking for a relaxing stay, a romantic getaway or a fun-packed, family break – there really is something for everyone to do in Devon.
Related Blog Posts
Days out in Torquay
Just a short 20-minute drive away from Galmpton Touring Park is the seaside resort town, Torquay. Located in the heart of the English Riviera on the Sout...View Post
Shopping in Somerset this Chri...
Left your Christmas shopping till last minute? Can’t decide on what to get your family and loved ones? ...View Post
Oxford Christmas Market
Returning for its 10th year, the Oxford Christmas Market opened its doors to the general public on the 5t...View Post