Devon’s Hidden Gems
If you’re thinking of visiting Devon this Summer, we’ve handpicked 10 of Devon’s “hidden gems” that need to be on your list to visit!
3. Explore the full size replica of one of the most iconic ships from age of exploration – The Golden Hind
4. Step into the Stone Age at Kents Cavern prehistoric caves
5. Enjoy panoramic sea views at family-run Breakwater Bistro
6. If you’re feeling brave, why not visit the Elizabethan haunted Castle at Berry Pomeroy
7. Visit Paignton Harbour and see its’ understated beauty and authenticity of this historic fishing haven
8. Tuck into delicious, locally sourced fresh fish at Beamers Restaurant
9. Follow the trail and solve cryptic clues in the hills of Dartmoor by letterboxing
10. If you’re visiting in June, be sure to pop along to Brixham Trawler Race on the quayside
So whether you’re looking for a relaxing stay, a romantic getaway or a fun-packed, family break – there really is something for everyone to do in Devon.
Related Blog Posts
Things to do in Glastonbury fo...
Glastonbury is most famous for its music festival which attracts thousands of revellers from across the g...View Post
Things to do in Abingdon
Abingdon-on-Thames is a historic market town set in rural Oxfordshire, just six miles south of Oxford Cit...View Post
Somerset Cycling Routes
The Somerset area is famous for its expansive countryside and breathtaking views. It’s the perfect part...View Post